Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Long Run Day: 10 Miles!







After one day of fundraising I have reached $425; almost 25% of my $2,000 goal! Thank to everyone who has supported my run by donating to Keep Smilin' and everyone who has shared my blog link and fundraiser link to their family and friends. With your help, I will reach my goal!

If you haven't gotten a chance to view my fundraising page, follow this link!


Today on my long run I completed 10 miles. An FYI for my Westfield State friends; the sidewalks are VERY icy! These conditions slowed my pace, but the run was great!

Running for Abbie is an honor. As family and friends reach out and ask me about the race, I have the opportunity to share Abbie's story and the success of the foundation. Spreading the word to family and friends is exciting. 

Yesterday, when I got to class, I looked across the table and saw a girl I did not know wearing a http://www.keepsmilin4abbie.org/  bracelet. We talked and shared stories about how we knew Abbie. Signs of Keep Smilin' spreading makes me even more excited to run for Abbie in April.

Keep Smilin'

No comments:

Post a Comment