Friday, March 20, 2015

One Month!





OMG only one month until the marathon! Time is going by so quickly! So far, I have raised $3,623 towards my $5,000 goal. Thank you to everyone who has donated to this awesome foundation. 

With thirty days left and $1,377 to raise, I need everyone's help. If you know of friends or family that would support my run for Keep Smilin' 4 Abbie, please pass along my fundraising and blog link! Or, make a donation in your name today! 






I got some very exciting news from the BAA in the past week- my wave position and bib number! For anyone planning on coming out to watch the marathon on Patriots Day, look for me in Wave 4, Corral 4! My number is 27999. On marathon day, if you text my bib number to 234567, you will receive alerts each time I hit a major point on the race course!

Each week of training brings a very long run- this week was 15 miles! I took advantage of the spring-like weather and explored some new streets around Westfield. Who knew there was a river right down the road!




Back in Hopkinton, Mr. Benford recently had an interview on HCAM for Keep Smilin' to tell about their goals for 2015 and long term goals! You can watch his interview here!

Thank you to everyone who is supporting me on my run for Abbie. I can't wait to hit the $5,000 mark!

Keep Smilin'








No comments:

Post a Comment