Friday, March 27, 2015

18 Miles!



18 miles!

This week I ran my longest run to date- 18 miles! It was a very long run- and I took a VERY long nap soon after! Today, a day after my long run, I feel strong and ready for the marathon in just 24 days! 




Race day is creeping up quickly! I have been enjoying the warm weather and the chance to run outside without multiple layers! I am praying that come race day, all the snow in Hopkinton will be gone! 

With just a few weeks left in my training program, I am trying my best to stay healthy. Next week will be my last long run before cutting down my mileage to prepare for the race. It will be my longest run out of the entire program- 20 miles! Please think of me next Wednesday while I am out running this final long run!




My fundraising for Keep Smilin' 4 Abbie is going great! Right now, I am at a total of $3,699- I am so close to my $5,000 goal! With 25 short days before the race, I need to do as much fundraising as possible to reach this goal. Please take a moment to make a donation and support my marathon run and Keep Smilin 4 Abbie.






No comments:

Post a Comment