Sunday, February 15, 2015

Runnin' (and Avoidin') the New England Snow



Another foot of snow?
How am I supposed to run around these snow banks!


Spending the weekend at home in Hopkinton has proved very hard to run outside; especially with last night's snow! So, I resorted to getting the best workout my living room could provide. I ran in place with ankle weights and went up and down the stairs. It wasn't as good as a real run, but better than nothing! And MUCH safer than braving the aftermath of the snowstorm!

Despite missing the outside run, my living room/gym was full of cheering supporters. Check them out!

Even Annie was cheering!


It's great knowing that the people (and dogs) I love the most are helping me through my training. 

If you want to support my training by donating to Keep Smilin', consider donating tonight! I ran a HALF marathon this week, and want to raise HALF my goal as fast as I can! My current fundraising total is $1,824! Follow this link to make a donation to an amazing cause and show your support!




Keep Smilin'




No comments:

Post a Comment