Sunday, February 1, 2015

Runnin' with Friends



77 Days!

I am quickly approaching my third week of training and I'm feeling great. This week was a recovery week and a nice break for my tired legs. Good thing Western Mass didn't get as much snow as home because I can't imagine running around 2 foot snow banks!

Just like my running, my fundraising is still going strong. In case you missed my last post, I have passed the $1,000 mark! I am at a current fundraising total of $1,143. I know with your help I can raise even more.

My last blog post got 40 views so far (thank you all for reading!). If each of those 40 people donated $25 dollars today, I would raise $1,000 and pass my $2,000 goal! If you are considering donating to Keep Smilin' 4 Abbie, today is a GREAT day to do it! Follow this link to my fundraising page: 




My friends from home and from school have all been so supportive through my training; you all are awesome. I have some special thank yous for friends who have kept me in mind the past few weeks and helped with my training.

I want to say thank you to Katie, my running friend at school, for navigating the horribly paved roads of Westfield with me. Jackie, for sending me info articles about how to survive my first marathon. Brittany, for telling me to eat more when I complain about being tired after a long run. And Chelsey, for being my own personal running photographer! Here are a picture from our running photo shoot today!




Thank you to everyone who has donated. Please continue to share with your friends and family; and keep reading!


Keep Smilin'






No comments:

Post a Comment